Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Moving

I'm going to find another site where I can password protect some of my stuff. I don't want to be like the superintendent that they chased out of here because he wrote somewhere that he was looking for a woman who knew how to use a fork, but probably was in the wrong place. Good stuff. I'll let you know. No idea when I'm going to do this, though. I'm pretty lazy. I'll email you all the link if you want to continue following my nomadic blogging. DCLW, I don't have your email address. Michael, email me your new blog address.

6 comments:

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

What is your email address and I will send you mine.

God's gift to women (with really low standards) said...

daleberto2002@yahoo


it's an adorable email address. I know.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job. Welcome to the grind.

God's gift to women (with really low standards) said...

Thanks. I'm still getting used to this whole "wearing pants" thing.

Anonymous said...

You've deleted all substance from your blog.
This makes me unhappy.
Congratulations on the job.
Get on top of that comp subscription thing.
Please?
Have a super day.
--------------------------
"Don't miss me too much."
-Dale

Anonymous said...

I emailed you a link to where I moved.